Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, Rijswijk / DelftEngineering
Do you believe a revolution in actuator technology is required to bring the world of mechatronics and robotics to the next level? Do you want to be part of the team that will develop the next generation actuators? Are you passionate about motors, sensors, and motor controllers and surrounding electronics? IMSystems is looking for you!
The Archimedes Drive is there to revolutionize the robotics and mechatronics market with an absolute zero backlash and high stiffness speed reducer. Your responsibility will be the integration of motors, sensors, and surrounding electronics to develop the actuator of the future.
This includes every step from concept to final design of the actuator’s electronic parts. Choosing the right motors, motor drivers and sensors for the job, using the right cabling and sockets for reliable operation and easy integration, and designing required PCBs, all capable of great performance, reliability, and durability.
Besides the optimal actuator design, you will take care of the electronics required for the test setups. You will enable good actuation and measurements, to test drives and integrated motors with external sensors and motors. This includes the design of control cabinets with the right power electronics, motor drivers and safety features.
At IMSystems we do believe in the power of teamwork. You will be part of our R&D team, taking care of all electronic challenges. We will discuss new ideas, criticize each other’s work, and brainstorm on the engineering focus areas for the next year. We do that in a harmonious and safe atmosphere, with normal office hours and we offer a competitive salary. We envision that having healthy and happy colleagues will enable the whole team to make the impossible possible.
The core tasks in short:
- Choose the right motors, sensors, cables, and connectors and cooperate with design engineers on actuator design.
- Design control cabinets with the right power electronics and safety features.
- Design PCBs for new actuators and test setups.
- Competitive salary.
- Share participation (each employee shares in the company’s success).
- A job with diversity in projects.
- A job where you can be creative while working on mechatronic designs.
- Stimulation of your professional development.
- An amazing group of colleagues, working together to enable a mechatronics revolution with a giant leap forward in speed-reducer technology.
IMSystems is a fast growing and energetic Dutch startup with a small enthusiastic team. Together we have the ambition to spark the next technological revolution with our Archimedes Drives, especially in the field of industrial robotics. We envision the team members to grow with the company, to build IMSystems and enable personal growth of the employees at the same time and at the same pace. Everyone’s voice is heard, there is a flat hierarchy and input from everyone is valued. We do believe this mentality forms the base of our growth and successes. Interested? Apply today!
We ask :
- BSc/MSc working and thinking level
- Minimum experience of 3 years working with motors, sensors and surrounding electronics.
- Knowledge of motor drivers, motors, sensors, cables, PCB design, electronic cabinets and safety regarding these subjects.
- Meticulous work attitude with an eye for details
- Fluent in English or fluent in Dutch while being able to exercise general communication in English (also holds for technical language)